A tiger walks into a liquor store…there’s no punchline here.
Is that… a frisbee?
He just wants to play catch
What I love is that it obviously takes the person at the counter a few seconds to process that that is in fact a tiger.
Like, you kinda see their brain going “dog, nope, cat, big cat, big cat with stripes, SHIT, tiger!!!”
And the two people who go dashing out with the distinctive “I have just encountered an unexpected tiger SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT” run.
I like that the second guy leaves the chips or whatever those are. Like, he’s running and falling because TIGER but he will not accidentally shoplift
- 12-year-old girl: I don't want kids when I grow up.
- Society: You'll change your mind when you get older. You're only 12. You're too young to know what you want.
- 16-year-old girl: I'm pregnant.
- Society: How could you be so stupid? Do you know anything about safe sex? You should be ashamed.
- 20-year-old woman: I'm a single mother with an infant son.
- Society: You should've gone to college first. You need a stable career before you can support a child.
- 33-year-old woman: I'm married and my spouse and I both have stable careers. I have two young daughters now.
- Society: You're not staying home? Who's going to take care of them? You're just going to put them in day care while you work? That's selfish of you. You can't expect to raise decent kids with a full-time job.
- 45-year-old woman: I just had my first child.
- Society: Why would you have a child when you're that old? Do you realize the health risks of being pregnant at your age? When your kid is a teenager you'll be a senior citizen. That's inconsiderate of you.
- 60-year-old woman: I haven't had any children.
- Society: Your life must be so unfulfilling. Is there something wrong with you? Why didn't you want kids? How strange.
- [I don't know who this society person is, but you should get better friends]
Does anyone else ever just sit around thinking about Chris Evans’ two check moles and how they seem to be accenting the corners of his smile so he looks even sweeter?
are u fucking kidding me what the fuck is wrong with interviewers these days
nonononono what is wrong is not how close they are or whatever
he’s asking chris evans to objectify scarlett right in front of her, that’s fucking disgusting
Yeah, but Chris’s answer, the elbows? Is hilarious, IMO.
Chris’ answer is him clearly trying to diffuse the situation. look at his face in the first gif when Scarlett looks at him, he’s like “Yeah, I know that was super sexist I’m sorry this happened but I’ll try to make it better. Okay, here we go… ELBOWS.”
And then Scarlett is clearly playing along in order to resist the urge to get out of her seat and roundhouse kick the interviewer.